Aadvanced Machinery is the world’s largest dealer of used presses for compacting powdered materials. Our in-stock inventory includes mechanical and hydraulic compacting presses, mechanical and hydraulic powder presses, rotary compacting presses, rotary tablet presses and isostatic presses.
The presses we supply are used for compacting powdered metal, ceramic, carbon, ferrite, carbide, pyrotechnics, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and a myriad of other powdered materials.
Mechanical and Hydraulic Presses
Aadvanced Machinery is considered, by manufacturers, dealers, and asset valuation professionals, to be the expert in powder compacting presses, powder presses, preform presses, and powder molding presses. Customers travel from worldwide locations to purchase from our huge inventory of compacting presses. We also manufacture and sell a full range of replacement parts for Stokes Presses and Baldwin Defiance Presses.
Please review our inventory of compacting presses. I’m sure you will agree that our in-stock machines are the finest in the world. We have machines to fit every budget so contact us to help make your company grow!
Cold/Hot Isostatic Presses
Aadvanced Machinery sells used isostatic presses in both cold or wet bag isostatic and hot isostatic designs. Isostatic pressing is a process for compacting powdered materials into useful configurations under high pressure. By subjecting the material to equal and simultaneous pressure over all of its surfaces, maximum uniformity is achieved in density and grain structure, along with uniform strength in all directions.
We are currently looking to buy wet bag or cold isostatic presses from Autoclave Engineers, ABB, National Forge and Loomis. We are also looking for dry bag isostatic presses from Pentronix, Olin, and Loomis. Please contact us with your surplus isostatic presses.
For manufacturers needing high output tablet presses or compacting presses, Aadvanced Machinery sells used and reconditioned rotary tablet presses and rotary compacting presses. These units utilize a multiple station, rotating turret head to increase parts per minute output. Aadvanced Machinery can provide rotary presses for small, simple compacts or large compacts requiring large die diameters and deep fill provisions.
Count on Aadvanced Machinery as your source for:
- Alpha Compacting Presses
- Baldwin Compacting Presses
- Defiance Compacting Presses
- Dorst Compacting Presses
- Stokes Compacting Presses
- Pentronix Compacting Presses
- Hydramet Compacting Presses
- Gasbarre Compacting Presses
- Komage Compacting Presses
- Osterwalder Compacting Presses
- Cincinnati Compacting Presses
- Yoshizuka Compacting Presses
- Bussman Compacting Presses
- Mannessman-Meer Compacting Presses
- Autoclave Engineers Isostatic Presses
- National Forge Isostatic Presses
- Always buying:
- Baldwin Preform Presses Model 20, Model 45, Model 200
- Baldwin Molding Presses, Model 20, Model 45, Model 200
- Baldwin Defiance Presses, Model 20, Model 45, Model 200
- Defiance Molding Presses, Model 20, Model 45
- Defiance Preform Presses, Model 20, Model 45